Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Old People Are Funny


A little old lady answered her doorbell and saw a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner. "Good morning," said the young man. " If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners." " Go away!" said the old lady. " I haven't got any money!" As she closed the door, the young man quickly wedged his foot in the door and pushed it open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. " Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet. " If this vacuum does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, ma'am, I will personally eat the remainder." The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you have a damned good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning."

No comments: